Some event planners are only corporate event planners, but the best event management companies have expertise in all types of events. If you’re looking for a unique and truly elegant wedding, your best option would be to hire a top-tier event management company for your special day. When it comes to weddings, Merryl Brown Events is among the best Santa Barbara event planners, with experience in all types of Santa Barbara event planning, including everything from elegant ballroom weddings to charming rustic outdoor weddings.
While you are considering selecting your event management company, here are a few things to consider about wedding planning.
- Always decide on the broad outline of your wedding before you begin delving into the details. Begin with the end in mind so that every detail works together beautifully.
- Remember that details require decisions, and there are many, many details to consider when planning the perfect wedding. Fine-tune your timeline so that you know when you need to make decisions and check all the contracts carefully before you sign them so you understand deposit dates and other key factors, and keep a running to do list to avoid costly mistakes as the big day nears.
- Look at all of the venues in your price range before choosing where you will have your wedding. Ask all your questions before making a decision, and be sure that you are comfortable with the events manager at the venue that you choose, because you’ll be spending a lot of time together while planning the wedding. A few venues worth considering; Bacara Resort and Spa, El Encanto by Orient-Express, San Ysidro Ranch, The Four Seasons Biltmore, Sunstone Winery, Santa Lucia Preserve.
- Choose the best event management company and planner that you can find. Your event planner is the person that will help to make your day all that it can be. It is important to have an A+ team working with you to create your masterpiece.
- Consider the weather. While it is typically sunny and temperate in Santa Barbara, it does rain on occasion. Make sure that you have an alternate plan in place in the event of inclement weather.
- Don’t skimp on lighting. Lighting is one of the most critically important components of great events. It is important to hire the best lighting company that you can afford. Plan on lighting that suits the mood of the event and enhances the entertainment you have planned. Consider the professionals at http://www.imagesbylighting.com
- Ask the event management company if they can provide you with a CAD drawing of your event space and be sure that everything is to scale and that it all fits. Check to make sure that the loading areas will accommodate any large items you need, such as pianos or large props.
- Santa Barbara event planning in the evening can be fraught with noise restriction complications. Most outdoor events in Santa Barbara have a hard stop of 10:00pm. If you want a late night party, you may have to consider moving to an indoor venue.
- Consider your partner’s wishes when planning your wedding. You may have been dreaming of this special day since you were a child, but your wedding is really the first day of your new life together. As much as possible, involve your partner in the decision making process.
- Don’t try to cram in too much. It’s nice to have several small events leading up to the wedding, but don’t plan too much or you may be too tired to enjoy the main event.
- Consider alternatives for people with special dietary needs. A good event management company will ensure that every guest has food they can enjoy. Three great local catering companies who can work with special diets include; Duo Catering, Fresh! Foods Kim Schiffer and Seasons Catering.
- Relax and have fun during the wedding planning process! There is no reason for you to feel stressed or worried. The best Santa Barbara event planners will help you to identify the details of your wedding that will make it a lifetime memory for you and your families.
Perhaps the biggest tip of all, is to put your trust in your event planner. The event planners job is to help you stay on track, keep organized and focused. You have done your research and you have chosen them for a reason. They will make sure that every aspect is handled professionally, elegantly and perfectly for you on your special day. When you hire a Santa Barbara wedding planner who cares about the perfection of your day as much as you do, you are sure to have a flawless and joyous wedding!
About Merryl Brown Events - Merryl Brown Events is one of the best event planners in Santa Barbara. Known for meticulously managing every detail of your Santa Barbara wedding with exceptional planning capabilities, contacts and resources, Merryl Brown Events delivers the care, consideration and time you expect and deserve. Visit the website and Facebook page or call 805-455-3112 for more information.
Tags: corporate event company, event planning company, santa barbara wedding planner, Santa Barbara wedding planners, the best event management companies, top event planners, wedding event designers, wedding planners santa barbara
Filed in Events, Fun wedding ideas, Inspiration, Outdoor Weddings, Weddings.